Employee benefits at Hudson RPO
At Hudson RPO, we want our people to thrive in work and in life. We offer competitive benefits and perks that support personal and financial well-being, a sense of community, and professional growth.
- Professional fees & subscriptions
- Flexible work practices
- Salary sacrifice - You may elect to salary sacrifice eligible work-related items and car lease expenses, through your remuneration package.
- Sick and carers, Long service, Study and Paid Parental leave
- Company Paid Death, Permanent and Total Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Salary Continuance Insurance
- Career break - Eligible employees are able to apply for an unpaid career break of up to a maximum of 52 weeks to pursue extended travel, full-time study or the pursuit of other personal goals.
- Work from home option for some employees
- Paid holidays
- Time for tots - Hudson RPO’s ‘Time for Tots’ program is designed to create the best possible experience for employees embarking on or returning from parental leave
- Families@work - Finding care options for your children or dependents can be a time consuming and frustrating task. To help with this, Hudson RPO retains Families@Work, an independent consultancy service, to provide information across Australia and New Zealand.
- Bupa Wellbeing cash back plan for a wide range of medical treatments
- Personal leave days
- 24/7/365 Employee Assistance Programme offering access to free and confidential counselling for a variety of issues including buying a house, financial advice, returning to work after time away, bereavement, and relationship breakdown.
- Group Income Protection offering a regular income for employees who are unable to work due to long-term illness or disability.
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development and leadership coaching
- Global, company-sponsored transfer opportunities
Hudson RPO is committed to giving back. We support our communities through our Corporate Social Responsibility programs, volunteering opportunities, and philanthropic donations.
- Paid time off for volunteering.
- Cycle to Work program and work from home options allow our employees to reduce carbon emissions caused by car or public transport commutes.