Hudson RPO was appointed as CPA Australia’s recruitment partner in 2016 due to its strong cultural alignment, track record in aligned RPOs and scalability.
- Implemented centralised recruitment solutions with 100% of direct fill rate.
- All permanent and fixed term hiring across all divisions: Member Services, International, Finance
Journey to success
- Sourcing & Prospect Maps – For business-critical, skill-scarce roles, pipelining and market intelligence
- Co Interviewing – TA Team attendance in every first-round interview
- Customised Dashboard Reporting – Weekly and quarterly reporting on team performance and market trends
- Talent Pools for recurring, high-demand roles – Business Development Manager
- Employment Brand Consultation – Reviewed and amended careers site, advert templates, developed brand awareness campaign
- Quality of Hire Measurement – development of quality hire measure to track candidate performance
Business Development Manager
Member Services Executive
Professional Development Manager
Professional Development Executive
28 days across L1 & L2
30 days across L3 & L4
CPA Australia is one of the world's largest accounting bodies with a global membership of more than 164,695 members (as at 31 December 2018) working in 150 countries and regions around the world.
Their core services to members include education, training, technical support and advocacy. Employees and members work together with local and international bodies to represent the views and concerns of the profession to governments, regulators, industries, academia and the general public.