Find and Address Potential Obstacles Before they Hinder Growth
Many companies are experiencing fast growth, both organically and through acquisitions. Having exercised caution in the first decade of the 21st century, businesses are expanding services and bridging new geographic territories. Few talent acquisition endeavors are as high stakes as those within companies in high growth mode, yet 77% of company leaders rank the "ability to attract, train and retain talent" as one of their top five business challenges.
Hudson RPO’s report addresses how to anticipate and diagnose the typical talent challenges for high-growth companies at the macro level, talent-specific level, and high-volume project level. The report provides solutions for each before they hinder growth, such as what to do when:
- HR lacks a defined strategy and needs to move from bottom-up strategy to top-down strategy
- The employer brand and EVP are weak
- HR is expected to be a "Jack of all Trades"
- You find yourself seeking talent that does not exist
- You are stuck in the "top candidate trap" when recruiting
- HR is not privy to the company’s large project plans
- HR lacks time and resources for large expansion projects
- You struggle to manage the changes and surprises during large project recruiting