We know the technology that matters to you
Today’s recruitment technologies can do amazing things for talent acquisition. With the right technology, you can use predictive analytics to anticipate market trends. You can gain an understanding of personal behaviour and communication styles.
You can dissect a variety of insights, and explore how they could affect team dynamics. That’s just the start.
Benefits of recruitment technology:
- Streamline front-end hiring approval
- Power job applications on your external and internal career site
- Create and manage talent pools
- Reduce administrative tasks
- Increased hiring speed
- Improved candidate engagement
- Improve measurement and reporting
The right technology toolset helps you focus even more on building and nurturing great relationships.
Technology can automate and optimise individual components, or even the entirety, of your selection process.
Chatbots can help you increase conversion rates in the application funnel.
Artificial intelligence can help you reduce the time to hire.
You can also use predictive analytics to anticipate market trends. Gain deeper understanding of personal behavior and communication styles. Explore a variety of insights and how they might affect team dynamics.
But to achieve the best results from your technology, you need a partner who will first map your organisational needs, and then map the technology to your needs. An off-the-shelf technology bundle is not the answer, because nobody enjoys paying for unwanted extras.
Today’s recruitment technologies can do amazing things for talent acquisition. Get good advice in choosing the most relevant and helpful solutions to support your organisation’s strategy.
Free more time to build personal relationships by using technology to manage aspects of the recruitment process.You’ll discover more value by selecting from a suite of tech solutions, including:
- Video interviews and assessments: Streamline front-end recruitment to ensure only best-fit candidates continue through the hiring process, resulting in faster hiring and lowered costs.
- Recruitment chat bots: Authentic, targeted questions help engage high quality candidates from the start. Candidates who don’t match the role get screened out.
- Self-scheduled interviews: Through a user-friendly programme, candidates schedule on-site, phone and video interviews to streamline early hiring and reduce recruitment time lost to administrative tasks.
- Sourcing and predictive analytics: Identify candidates who are ready for new opportunities and reach out before the pack with AI-generated personalised messaging.
- Recruitment marketing: Enhance application rates and candidate quality with paid and organic social media messaging and advertising strategies targeted to specific talent pools.
- Applicant tracking systems (ATS) and candidate relationship management: Build high quality, active talent pools, manage the hiring process and engage candidates to prevent talent drop-off.
- Payroll and contingent workforce solutions: Manage your contract workforce and ensure continuous labour law compliance.
- Research and analytics: Get customised, industry-targeted talent analytics, market data and research to improve hiring outcomes.
Recruitment technology customised for you
Whatever outcome it drives, technology is most powerful when it’s customised to meet your needs.
An ill-suited tech package can become overly complex and burdensome, particularly when unneeded applications drain resources.
So, when it comes to recommending technology that will help you grow your business most effectively, we’re committed to vetting technology against your unique requirements.
From front end video assessments and predictive analytics, to recruitment marketing and candidate engagement tools, our talent acquisition experts create tech solutions that work for you, today.
Technology solutions that supplement personal contact
Free more time to build personal relationships by using technology to manage aspects of the recruitment process.
You’ll discover more value by selecting from a suite of technology solutions, including:
- Applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Talent Relationship management
- Video interviews
- Online assessments
- AI Sourcing tools
- Predictive analytics
- Recruitment chat bots
- Self-scheduled interviews
- Recruitment marketing
- Payroll and contingent workforce solutions
- Research and analytics
InGenium: applicant tracking and more
Fast-forward your talent acquisition with Hudson RPO’s exclusive InGenium recruitment technology. Mobile ready and intuitive, InGenium supports a high-touch candidate experience. It enables swift access to a suite of powerful recruitment tools, including an applicant tracking system and candidate management system. End to end, InGenium streamlines your hiring process.
Whether you want a comprehensive, permanent solution, or simply need to bridge gaps in your existing recruitment platforms, the InGenium offering flexes to fit your requirements.
RPO in Real Life
A major Media client currently uses InGenium to manage the recruitment of approximately 150 contractors across Australia annually. The system supports and manages the end to end recruitment process for all contingent hiring. This includes posting jobs directly from the system to internal and external job boards, allowing candidates to apply directly against jobs, managing the entire applicant journey, development of the contractor rate calculator, and comprehensive recruitment reporting.
A multi-national pharmaceutical client currently uses InGenium to manage the recruitment of approximately 220 permanent and contingent staff across Australia annually. The system supports and manages the end to end recruitment process for both permanent and contingent hiring. This includes posting jobs directly from the system to internal and external job boards, allowing candidates to apply directly against jobs, managing the entire applicant journey, and comprehensive recruitment reporting.
An insurance and investment client currently uses InGenium to manage the recruitment of around 130 permanent staff across Australia annually. The system supports and manages the end to end recruitment process for all permanent hiring. This includes posting jobs directly from the system to internal and external job boards, allowing candidates to apply directly against jobs, managing the entire applicant journey, integration with a third party onboarding system, and comprehensive recruitment reporting.