Delivering to all your talent needs
Whether you need a solution for recruiting permanent, fixed term contract or temporary talent, or assessing and redeploying internal talent, Hudson RPO can help. We are a leader in providing “Total Talent Solutions” that span all categories of talent across your organisation. We are experts in tailoring solutions for our clients, including the people, process, tools and technology to address your unique needs.
Benefits of having a total talent solution
- Ensures the right advice is given to hiring managers about the category of talent needed to fill the vacancy, whether internal, external permanent, fixed term contract or temporary
- Improves access to top talent, whether of a permanent or temporary nature
- Maximises the efficiency of your sourcing efforts, as talent pools of permanent and contingent talent are becoming interchangeable
- Makes the “temp to perm” process easier to navigate, more rigorous and less costly.
- Significantly reduces costs and agency usage across permanent and contingent vendors
- Improves internal mobility and redeployment, reducing costs of separation
- Improves reporting and drives greater insights across permanent, internal and contingent hiring
- Reduces time to source and time to fill
- Improves your employer brand image in the marketplace
- Provides flexibility and scalability, allowing you to increase your recruiting effort up or down as the need arises
RPO in Real Life
For six years, we have provided global, end-to-end outsourced recruitment solutions for a diversified financial group that employs more than 14,000 staff in 25 countries.
The leading RPO across Asia Pacific, managing end-to-end RPO for three global pharmaceutical brands. Delivering project support, strategic sourcing, employer branding and marketing intelligence.
Delivering both permanent and contractor roles across all role types, Hudson RPO manages the end-to-end hires for a national energy company in Australia. Responsible for talent sourcing, managing talent pools for PMs, BAs and Change Mgrs/Analysts in particular.
Working with a global insurance brand in Singapore delivering over 500 permanent and contingent roles as well as project services including recruitment marketing across social media platforms.