The key to an agile business? Flexible talent
In rapidly changing industries and marketplaces, managing talent flexibly keeps companies lean and competitive. For many organisations, this means that a robust contingent workforce strategy is key to agility.
Hudson RPO’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) solution helps companies make the smartest, most effective use of their contingent workforce spend.
Contingent workers at your fingertips
To optimise your organisation’s talent supply, our MSP specialists can directly source contingent workers and vet and manage contingent workforce agencies. You’ll gain rapid access to the skills you need to run your business.
We can also help you with urgent requirements for gig workers and freelancers, putting you in contact with extra support when it's needed most, or on a casual basis.
Our MSP solution controls vendor costs and mitigates contingent talent risks. It also helps ensure labour law compliance at local and global levels.
A managed service provider (MSP) helps organisations manage their regional or global contingent workforce. An MSP partner provides:
- Flexible talent vendor and budget oversight.
- Flexible talent compliance expertise.
- Contingent workforce recruitment, onboarding, off-boarding, tracking, and engagement.
- Flexible talent process improvements.
A managed service provider is the right choice for recruitment when you lack a cohesive contingent workforce strategy. Common flexible talent issues that benefit from an MSP:
- Lack of talent vendor oversight.
- Rising flexible workforce costs regionally or globally.
- Labour law and regulatory compliance.
- Changeable contingent talent needs.
The difference between a recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solution and a managed service provider (MSP) solution is that MSP falls under the umbrella of RPO. You may partner with an RPO for an exclusive contingent workforce solution, or an MSP engagement may be one of several solutions your RPO partner provides.
Our MSP solution offers:
- Access to a robust talent pipeline
- Contingent workforce optimisation
- A dedicated onsite or virtual MSP team
- Evaluation of flexible talent engagement
- Streamlined onboarding and off-boarding
- Flexible talent tracking across your organisation
- Rigorous flexible talent vendor selection and oversight
- Customised contingent workforce strategies based on industry insights
- Labour law compliance for single-location companies and multinationals
Consider an MSP talent solution if you want:
- Lower flexible workforce costs
- Contingent workforce intelligence
- Improved access to contingent talent
- Efficient contingent workforce onboarding and management
- Continuous compliance with fast-changing labour laws and regulations
- Workforce agility and scalability to meet business, industry, and market variables
Showcase your brand to attract quality contractors
With the rapid rise of a contingent workforce, now’s the time to incorporate independent contractors into your employer branding strategy. Our employer branding strategists understand what appeals to skilled contingent talent across industries and geographies. With customised messaging and engagement, your organisation will draw top-quality independent talent for current projects and build a contingent workforce pipeline for future opportunities.
RPO in Real Life
Working with a global insurance brand delivering 100% direct fill rates for 280 contingent roles as well as payrolling, managing onboarding and offboarding and delivering reporting servicing the client with a team of 7 in Singapore.
Working a global financial services brand in Australia to payroll all contractors for the business as well as managing the new hire and the existing contingent workforce.
Working alongside an internal team for white collar contingent workers providing end-to-end recruitment, sourcing and onboarding. Also providing payrolling, supporting the review of their preferred supplier panel, providing their recruitment technology solution, and reporting.
Delivering contract solutions to a global technology brand sourcing direct hires, managing their supplier panel as well as transitioning and payrolling 300 contractors. We were responsible for delivering reporting across Australia and hiring 230 contingent roles annually.
Delivering a contingent solution to a global financial services organisation including sourcing, hiring and payrolling over 450 contractors annually.
Delivering 450-500 contractors per annum, mostly in the technology space, Hudson RPO manages the end-to-end contingent hires for a national energy company in Australia. Responsible for talent sourcing, managing talent pools for PMs, BAs and Change Mgrs/Analysts in particular. The onsite team of 16 deliver this solution across a wide range of roles in the business as well as provide reporting on contractor hiring costs and numbers.